Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Monday, December 22, 2008


Where has December gone? I am so behind with this whole blogging thing! We have been busy decorating for Christmas and all the things that come with this time of year. The boys are SO EXCITED for Santa to come! Kids just make Christmas the best! We went to the mall so they could sit on Santa's lap and they loved it. Justice told him he wanted a motorcycle, Jayden asked for a bike.  We didn't even have any tears this year! I think Jayden was a little nervous, but he couldn't let Justice out do him. 
My parents bought a a brazley iron this year for Christmas and gave it to us early. So the Bowring tradition lives on! I love those stinkin things. I can't eat enough of those dang cookies. It was fun to make them. The house smells SO good! 
I am now 15 weeks pregnant! Yeah! I am feeling so much better now and I am so thankful for that! My kids watched a few too many movies there for a while so I am trying to make up the lost time and do some fun things with them!! I think they are glad to have a mom again:)  My official due date is June 13th. So if the trend continues I might get a May baby. I am already so big. My belly is out there! What do ya do? I am praying for a little girl. I can hardley stand it.  We will be finding out what it is next month. I cant handle the surprise thing.
I will have lots to post this weekend. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

YAY Marci. a little girl would be sweet, but you make awful cute little boys too.

Kris said...

Oh we are only 1 month apart. It will be fun to have little babies together! I do hope you have a little girl, but it is true, your boys are super cute and fun. If you did have a girl, I can picture the major spoiling right now!! Oh and those cookies were super good, the kids only got about 2 because I ate the rest of the bag. I know, I am a pig. But hey, I'm eating for two right??? :)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

marce you're such a good mom. I'm SOOO glad you're feeling better...it's so flippin hard to be sick and still be a mom. Don't feel even a little bit bad about the whole movie thing! I love how excited your boys were to see Santa. Taeg didn't want anything to do with him:) I'm so glad you're keeping the Bowring family brazle tradition alive. I remember your mom making those when we were kids and it smelled SO good! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little girl for you....i know how you feel!! However, I will be extremely jelous if you get a little girl your third round and i don't. jk, if there even is a third round for me:) Merry Christmas!!!!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

okay so i know i just wrote a huge comment but i've gotta tell you the funniest thing Taeg said the other day...i know you'll appreciate it:) I was putting his pants on and they wouldn't go up bc his underwear was all bunchy. I was tugging and pulling and he looked @ me and goes..."must be my winkadoo is too honkin huge"! Way funny, huh?

Brooke said...

Don't feel bad for feeling sick. You deserve the rest, and deserve to sleep!
Take good care of yourself!
I hope Christmas was a blast, it was for us!
Hope to see you guys soon and not for just a split sec at church.
My little guys were born in June too!
Peyten was born June 15th. Fathers day.
Good month to have them
brookie