Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We sure did! It was so much fun this year because the kids really caught on to everything. Christmas Eve we had Mike, Cath, Payton, and Cade up and ate Fondue. It was sooo yummy. After that we decorated our traditional Christmas train out of boxes. My family has done that ever since I can remember and I still love doing it.  After we decorate our boxes we hang our stockings in them. Santa fills our boxes with presents and stuffs our stockings. Its so nice because after the crazy Christmas morning we just put all our stuff back in the train and its  all together. Taylor likes to tease me because I get so into it:) What can I say, I'm just a kid at heart when it comes to Christmas!  
After that we let the kids open their PJ's then they were off to bed.  It was so cute, we tucked them in and then later went to check on them. Both of them were out of bed looking out the window. When Taylor asked them what they were doing they said they "were looking for Santa" It was so cute! 
The next morning we opened presents, had a nice breakfast, and just lounged around. Later in the day we took them to the gym at Tay's work to ride their new bikes. We had too much snow to ride outside and they were dying to get on their new bikes.  Jayden got a yellow and blue one and Santa got Justice a "motorcycle" bike. Thats all he wanted, was a motorcylce! 

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

That is a really cute tradition with the train boxes- I love it! I love that they were looking out the window for Santa. So cute! Christmas is so much more fun with kids. I am a kid at heart, but the kids just make it so much better.