Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just a funny

Ok, I will update Christmas pictures soon. But I just have to tell a funny.  Jayden saw me getting dressed this morning  in my exercise clothes and he said to me, " mom why are you exercising, your still gonna be fat" I just laughed! I tried to explain that if I exercise while I am pregnant then my belly will go down faster after I have the baby. BTW, Jayden thinks my belly is huge. But he seriously has no idea what I am capable of when I am prego:) I still have a long ways to go! I love that kids will just say whatever the heck they are thinking! I wish sometimes I could just do that too!  

No comments: