Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Justice-isms"


Here are some fun things about Justice!

Birthday: October 5, 2005
Favorite color: GREEN
Favorite toys: Motorcycle and cars
Favorite treat: Oreos and ice cream
Favorite Movies: Monster's Inc, Monster House and The Grinch

Justice is so full of life! He keeps us laughing daily.  He is a little dare devil that will try anything....it REALLY scares me! Anyone that knows Justice, knows that he always has something up his sleeve. He is such a tease. I think he gets it from Uncle Mike. 
Here are some things Justice has said and done.  

* Flooded our bathroom toilet with a WHOLE box of Q-tips. The plumber had a hard time getting it unclogged. We had hefty bill. Needless to say, the q-tips are now out of reach!

* Snuck out of the house stark naked (I was in the shower) and rode his bike up and down the street, waving to all the neighbors. When I went to go get him, he ran away from me.

* Flooded the downstairs bathroom with Jayden. It was so bad that I had water into the kitchen and under the fridge!!! URG!!!!!  I had to turn off the water so it would stop flowing.We have wood floors so I was in a panic. 

* If there is mud (or food) anywhere, he will find it.  Regardless of who else is in it too, Justice manages to end up 10 times dirtier.  GUARANTEED.

*Rubbed the cream for his scars all over his entire face, arms, and legs.

* We got a phone call from a guy in CANADA and he said, " I  wanted to let you know that I just had quite the chat with your little one." Justice had been playing with the phone and dialed a real number......in Canada!! He was only 1 at the time! I think he made that sweet guys day. Enough that he thought he should call us back and let us know!

Justice Says:  

"Oh ya baby!"

"Don't pick your nose"

"Sup G money"

" Are those your boobs? Can I touch them?"  (I guess at least he asked first right?)

" I need somfin"

" Jayden's being a baby huh"

" Nebecracker's coming!" (its off of monster house)

"Mom, get mad at me K" (how do I respond to that...seriously! You should have seen the look on his face. So mischevious)

We love you so much Justice!!!! You make our family so much fun!!  Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Marci what a great tribute to Justice. What an awesome kids. I just love him reading about the crazy stuff he does. I miss you guys! Hope to see you sometime!!

Crystal said...

Oh, I love this post! What a little stinker! I just love hearing your stories, because I know mine are just as naughty! :)

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

How cute Marci. I love it. Looks like his party was rockin! I don't know how you handle him... good job! He really is so mischevious!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

What a cute/funny little boy! I cracked up when I read the "mom get mad @ me k" thing. THat is SO funny! ANd how cute is the Mom I need Somfin! Looks like the party was way fun, I wish Taeg could have gone:)!

Cheyn said...

Ah!! I miss those boys!! I watched Monster house with him last time and it was scary ha ha. It didn't even phase him

Shelley said...

Happy birthday, little guy! I can't believe it has been long enough since we've seen each other that we both have an extra kid now. And I'm 7 months prego with #3! Justice sounds and looks like a cutie! I'm glad you found our blog. It is good to see what you guys are up to!

Kris said...

LOL! I want to squeeze Justice. He is seriously hilarious. I love how free spirited and silly he is. It makes me laugh.

The Bradshaws said...

Oh Marci, How dang cute is your blog and your boys...they are adorable, you are such a cute mom! Boys are so much fun, looks like I have a lot to look forward to with Radley!

Stacy and Tay said...

Your boys are getting so BIG and they're so dang cute!

Danelle said...

i tag you so go to my blog to find out the rules!