Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTICE


I am so slow posting the events of last week, I guess because it has been extra crazy around here! We celebrated Justice's 3rd Birthday on the 5th of October! I just can not believe my baby is three! Where did the time go? I decided to do the whole friend party thing this year and it was so CRAZY! Half the fun was the anticipation of  it all. We have an awesome neighborhood full of little boys (and a few girls.) We had 18 kids invited! Yeah, I said 18! Luckily a few were out of town so we had 10 that came. 
   The whole week before the party, Justice would ask, "Mom is my birthday party closed?" He was so excited he just could hardly stand it! So when friends started showing up on Saturday he said, " Mom my party is OPEN!" It was really fun that he caught on this year!  Cami, you inspired me to try my first birthday cake...... and well, you'll notice I am not posting a picture! I tried, what can I say.  Justice loved it though. We did a motorcycle bike track. I crushed oreos on the top for the dirt. ( Oreo's are Justices favorite!)  I  will have another shot at a cake next month when Jayden turns 5.  He wants a stars wars cake.....we'll see how that one goes.
I am going to post a few pictures from the big day. I also thought it would be cute to write some of the things that  Justice has said and done.

No comments: