Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I was tagged by Cami.....enjoy!

tv shows I love to watch
1. The biggest loser
2. Oprah
3. The amazing race! (Taylor and I want to go on it someday!)

4. American Idol
5. Deal or No Deal
6. Prision Break
7.Entertainment tonight
8. Extreme home makeover! I like to watch the end when they show all the rooms.
...... I cant lie, I watch Dr. Phil too.

Favorite 8 restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2.Tacanos
3. Texas Road House

4. Red Robin. 
5. Carrabas
6. Macaroni Gril
7. Cheese Cake factory
8. Barry's Drive In ( this place is off the hook, so if you ever eat is Spanish Fork, this is the BEST burger joint ever)

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I did laundry

2. Worked out. ( i haven't felt good enough to do this for 2 weeks so I was excited.  If you don't already know.....I am pregnant!
3. Had home evening with the boys. Sang primary songs. THen laid by the fireplace with all the lights off! I love my fireplace.
4. Took a two hour nap.......I had to sleep off the nausea!

5. Worked outside for a little while. 

6. paid all the bills
7. Watched the Jazz game with Taylor.

8. Went and bought stuff for Jayden's birthday party.

...Not too exciting yesterday thats for sure.

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. My family coming this weekend for Mike's football game!!!

2. Jayden's birthday. He is so excited!

3. Not being sick any more.
4. I  am excited to go to Blanding for Thanksgiving.

5. A date with Taylor with out the kiddos.

6. Christmas
7. Helping the kids make their Christmas lists. They are so excited. I swear they want everything they see on tv.

8. The day Taylor can quit working grave yards.


8 things on my wish list
1. I wish for a new diamond ring. I have been eyeballing one for quite a while now! (I lost my ring a few years ago. Sorry Tay!)
2. I wish that Jayden can make it all winter without going back on his Kidney medicine.

3. I wish I  had more energy to keep up with Justice. (hopefully soon)
4. I wish and hope I get a little girl this time.

5. I wish I had a maid and a personal chef.

6. I wish my house was paid off. That would be so nice!!

7. I wish I still had my honda pilot. I miss the room, but not the gas!
8.  I wish I lived close to all of my family.

8 people I tag

1. Amber

2. Kristen
3. Danelle
4. Tara
5. Shauna

7 comments:

Jeanine said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't believe you are going on number 3! So brave! Your boys are so cute, but yeah we will pray for a girl this time too just for a little balance :)

Tiffany P. said...

Oh, that is so great Marci. Congratulations. I hope that dang sickness goes away. NOthing is worse.

scoot and sara said...

Tauni told me the news a couple days ago. I'm so excited for you guys!

Zac and Jen said...

That is exciting news. I hope you have a girl too, that would be so fun. You are going to be one busy mom. We are setting our blog to private so if you want send us your email. When are you due?

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Yes, we are praying for a little girl. Kaylie needs a little girl cousin.

Brooke said...

Marci and Taylor. I am so happy you are getting number three. no matter what everyone says. Three is OK. Peyt is so good. I hope you get a girl too. But, boys are fun. Girls are emotional.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

That is so awesome!! Congratulations guys! I'm so sorry you're feeling sick. It is the worst!! Hopefully it'll pass soon. I'm going to cross my fingers for a little girl!!