Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome Baby Boston!!!







Boston was born on Wed. June 3rd at 9:57 AM! He weighed 8lbs and was 20 inches long. We are so happy that he is finally here and that he is a healthy boy. He came 10 days early. I just can't picture life without him....and I feel so guilty that I was sad that he wasn't a little girl because now, I can't see it any other way!!!! I love him so much!!! He brings so much love into our home. It is so amazing how much you can love a little baby. He is changing everyday and it makes me so sad to think he will only be little for a minute. Jayden and Justice love him to pieces and are so proud of their little brother. They are so cute with him. They love to talk to him and hold him. He has the cutest little cry! I love to just sit and hold him, and study his face.



Taylor melts my heart when I see him with Boston. He is such a sweet dad and loves his boys and I more than anything in the world. I feel so blessed to have him as my husband. He has been an awesome help with changing diapers and feeding Boston so I can have a little break.



Mom, you have been an angel! I don't know what I would do without you. It has been so nice to have you here to help with getting adjusted. I love you so much!

10 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Congrats! What a cute little boy. We are glad that everything went well. It is neat to see your family continuing to grow.

scoot and sara said...

Boston is SO adorable...Congrats! I love his name. You have such a cute family!

Lacey Lu said...

Congrats!! June 3rd is a good day!! He is a cutie!!!
...We're adding to our family too!! heehee...I'm due Jan. 6th!! :-D
Anywho, Glad to see ya'll are doing good!!

Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!

Shelley said...

Congrats on your handsome little addition. It is truly amazing how much we can love these tiny ones. Now that we are on our tail end of kids I appreciate them differently. It is way too fleeting. Enjoy the scrumptious, squishy thighs, the vast expanse of warm belly, the sweet baby smell, the drool-covered chins, the toothless baby grins that light up whenever baby sees you!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Congrats on the new little guy! He is definatly a cutie!!!

The Bradshaws said...

Oh Marci....yeeeaaaa! I'm so happy for you..our kids are only 5 days apart, that's fun, we'll need to get together more! I'm so happy he's here and that you don't have to be prego anymore :) Chris has an aunt who is pregnant, she's due anyday, but she really wanted a girl so she just decided not to find out what she was having because she knows once the baby is here you just love them to pieces and know they were supposed to be with you and everything is just perfect. Are you guys going to come to Bear Lake this year?

Millers said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!I hope everything is going well. Three is a hard number.

Cheyn said...

YAY you guys! He is so very cute. I'll just be waiting for posts to see when all his little blonde hair starts to pop out ha. I can't wait to see him on the 4th. Oh and I will be waiting for more posts! God job marce im glad you had him early!

Zac and Jen said...

Congrats! Boston is so cute. I knew that you would be happy once he got here, and he was even early. Glad to hear that everything went well. We can't wait to see him on the 4th of July.

Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations Marci! You are such a cute mom, and your boys are darling. I'm so glad everything went okay!