Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Thursday, June 25, 2009



Ok, funny of the day. Last night we were eating dinner and Taylor and I were talking about me nursing Boston. Well, Jayden is listening to this conversation (better than I thought) and he says to me "mom what is nursing?" So I proceed to tell him that its when Boston eats milk from my boobs. Then he gets this really confused look on his face and said "THATS AMBERS JOB?!!!!" My sister is a Registured Nurse!! I about fell off my chair laughing!!! So funny! I love the funny things my kids say!! Taylor made sure that the whole "nurse" and "nursing" thing made sense to him. Two COMPLETLY different things:)

4 comments:

Nate Family said...

That is so cute! I love how kids interpret things sometimes. Classic!

Kris said...

Flippin' hilarous! Your boys are the cutest things ever. I love the picture you posted. It is so cute! Hanny is really missing her Justice and PK is wondering where Jayden his bug catching companion went. They want the boys to come home asap!!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

lol I will never forget that story. So dang funny!!! That is the cutest pic of all 3 boys. Can you believe you have THREE kids? Crazy!!

Shelley said...

That totally makes sense. What a smarty! I love the things kids say.