Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#1


So I'm a little embarrassed to even post this, but Jayden kicked my trash in a game of memory today.  That kid is so stinkin' smart, not to mention competitive! ( Gees, I wonder where he gets that from! Our kids so stand a fighting chance!) He was pretty proud. Good job you little champ!

5 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

marc! I'm so glad I found your blog. I've been wondering about you and your cute fam lately! your boys are little studs!! Looks like you guys are doing well. I'm so glad we can keep i touch a little now!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

That's so funny. Kids are just full of surprises.

Gumby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gumby said...

I found your blog, and I was just wondering if you used to be Marci D. from Centerville. Your children are very cute.

Kris said...

Oh Parker kicks my butt at games all the time. Jason blames it on me not reading enough. Whatever! I read Star Wars and Princess books all the time. My IQ is huge! :)