Family Pics Feb 2011

Family Pics Feb 2011

Family

Family
This picture pretty much says it all! Our house is crazy!

Jayden

Jayden

Justice

Justice

Boston

Boston

The Boys

The Boys

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its a ..............

Ok, so I have had a few days to soak it all in so I will officially share the news.......I am having another BOY!!! Thats right, the ultrasound proved we are going to be in charge of another ding ding. I can't lie, I am a little overwhelmed right now. I totally thought this one was a little girl. And honestly that is what I wanted! But I know that I will love this little guy just like my first two. I know that there is a reason this special little guy is joining our family. I can't wait to see what his personality bring into the mix. It will be an exciting adventure.

11 comments:

Tyrel said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when you were going to find out. It will be fun having that many boys around!

Laici said...

Congrats Marci! I heard once that when you have a boy you only have to worry about one ding ding, but when you have a girl you have to worry about every ding ding that might see her, if that's any consolation:) I'm sure he will bring so much to your family. I guess this just means you have to have more until you get a girl:)

Danelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I figured that is why you werent spreading the news like wild fire! But YAY another friend for Brayden.

Cassie Purcell USU said...

Hey Marci. Wow, well look at it this way, with another boy you have pretty much secured your spot in heaven. :) Congrats!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

You know you are excited! I can't wait. We'll have to trade kids for awhile so you can get your girl fix. Glad you're coming home today, we miss ya!! We'll have to start shopping for the little tike. Can't wait!

Ipuna Black said...

It was ni e talking to you on the phone. We were super busy, so it worked out. I hope Tauni found a dress! See you soon hopefully.

scoot and sara said...

That's exciting!!! I know you really wanted a girl but one thing is for sure...you definitely make super cute boys! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!

Crystal said...

Hey! Congrats! That's exciting! You do boys so well! :)

Kris said...

YEAH FOR BOYS!! I told Parker you were having a boy and he said, "Dang It!" I was like, "Oh did you want Marci to have a girl." His response, "No, I said Dang It because I wanted you to have a boy!!" So Parks is jealous that you get three boys (I am a too!)!! Your boys are darling and this one will be too!!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

oh marc! You are SUCH a good mom for boys! Congratulations!!! I'll probably get a third boy to:) boys are fun but I know what you mean about wanting a daughter. Guess you'll have to keep trying:) You guys do make super cute and studly boys:)

Shelley said...

Congratulations! He is going to be such a lovable and adorable little guy, just like his brothers. It is so funny how off mother's intuition often is - I was sure my 3rd was a boy, and clearly she was NOT! I do hope I get another boy eventually.